banner
SongRamp 2.0 - A World-wide, Member-Owned Site for Songwriters!

Its ON !!! Bash 2017

BASH 2017 Dates: Bash is Wed mar 29th to Sun April 2.
That's no foolin :)

Where: Brentwood Tn  courtesy  of  Oxford family

Attending.add your name and numbers to the list

Sid Chigger (Oxford)
John and Robyn Westwood
Ed Minyard.

This space is available for fee paid advertising.
Yeah yeah, it's early, but so what? Dates are set.. Start making plans and add your name to the list if you're planning a visit..

Sid Chigger (Oxford)
John and Robyn Westwood
Ed Minyard.
Sid Chigger (Oxford)

John and Robyn Westwood

Ed Minyard
LeeVon Chigger (Mike Prather)

Mike Prather
Mmmm-hmmm... I got my vacation approved...

Sid Chigger (Oxford)
John and Robyn Westwood
Ed Minyard
Diane Gee-Frasca (Bling)
The Bling

Di,

The Old Dog would like to attend this next Ramp Bash but I often get in the beer a little and forget what day of the week it is, what day of the month it is; or even what  month it is.

Any chance my Ol Buddy Sid would mind if I showed up just after New Year's or after the National Championship Football game if the Buckeye's make it this year (held in mid January)???

I'm afraid I won't pay any attention to the time until the fireworks go off on the 4th of July and scare the hell out of me; but by then the Ramp Bash will be over and I'll have missed another???

Unless of course Di Love, you would volunteer to come over and arouse the old guy. 

Out of a nap Love........ out of a nap.    Ha!!!

OD

C'mon Dawg.. Beer's cold and cousin Billy John could use a lil warmin up by the first of Feb... He'd love ya up rite good!

Holy Crap Steve Ol Buddy.  I liked the cold beer part until you mentioned your cousin Billy John lovin me up to keep warm. 

Maybe I wait until Di gives me a wake up call to let me know it's time to pack for Nashville.

I'd rather take my chances with Mikey.  I know he's a Texas gentleman.

Thanks anyway,   By the way, any chance your cousin Billy John dresses up and does Cher impersonations???
Not that I care,....... I mean that is fine if that is what he is into.......  I would support his shows but by the looks of my schedule on those nights,  I've already committed to helping out at the  local homeless shelter.  I think I got a notice Randy and his wife Denise have booked a couple of beds there during that time and I need to help them get settled in.  Damn, if it weren't for that I would have been there to support your cousin Billy John.

OD

Friends, it will be a sadder Bash, without Digger and Robyn - but all the more reason to do it right!

Sid Chigger (Oxford)

John and Robyn Westwood

Ed Minyard (Buffalo Chigger)

Diane Gee-Frasca (Bling)
I must hurry and catch them, for I am their Leader.
So, what's up with the 2017 BritBash?  I am definitely IN - just unclear on the dates?
I must hurry and catch them, for I am their Leader.
Depart 4/8/17 return 4/15 or there abouts is the target, I believe..
we'd like to soak up some Nashville sonic sun and soundalicious southern stew at the Chiggerville Estates/Ranch/Fun House/Culinary College/International Croquette Facility and Sound Studios! Is it 3/29 - 4/2 or 4/8 - 4/15?   

Sid Chigger (Oxford)

John and Robyn Westwood

Ed Minyard

Diane Gee-Frasca (Bling)
Randy and Denise 
3-26 - 4-2, Randy.. Sweet!

I've not heard if Robyn is coming but I sorta doubt she does.. Hope I'm wrong, but without John, I doubt it..
Right.. there are actually two bashes going on this year, in two different locations....

bash #1 -- Nashville, March 26-April 2

bash #2 -- Sidmouth, England, UK, across the ocean, April 8-April 15

I'd like to have a bash #3 in Utah in the fall too... Anyone up for that?
The Bling
Me and Jon will make the Nash Bash (not sure on what days yet). Won't be able to go to the Brit Bash.

Steve- how are sleeping arrangements at Casa Oxford? Do we need to find a hotel?
We are def. in for the Nash Bash. We'll be in Wed. 3/29 and departing Sun 4/2. Can we book a double bed at the Oxford Estates for 4 nights? 

Julie Elam said...

Me and Jon will make the Nash Bash (not sure on what days yet). Won't be able to go to the Brit Bash.

Steve- how are sleeping arrangements at Casa Oxford? Do we need to find a hotel?

Don't you want the Downstairs Bedroom again? ; )
Mike Prather
@Mikey little stinker.

Believe it or not we stayed a few nights there in Nov and live to tell about it, thanks to Mr Steve's great arachnid insecticide skills. Haha
Hi Peeps - I'm subscribed to this thread but didn't get a message til Randy wrote me a bit ago.. Bedrooms are available, yes, so The Showalters & Elams get one each.. I've one more BR then, sofas, futons & floor space.. I know not everyone can do the entire week but we can at least try to have a night or two where there's some overlap between mid week departures/arrivals..  Mid week departures could also free up a BR, so once ya get confirmed with yours dates, post 'em up here and we'll see what we can do about sleeping arrangements..

Hey Steve,  I haven't been committed yet ( although I should have been) ........ I mean I haven't committed about attending the Bash yet; but if Julie would be willing to throw John out for a few nights I'm "IN".   Ha!!! Awe Julie Love, you know this Old Dog is only teasin you.

Truth is; this Old Dog has been laying around in his jammies so long, I don't know if I have a pair of jeans that will still fit.  I may have to bring a tent to wear while I'm down there and sleep in at night.  You know those tents with the big zipper to enter in,  I may have to fit that on the back.  Ha!!!

OD

Julie Elam said...

@Mikey little stinker.

Believe it or not we stayed a few nights there in Nov and live to tell about it, thanks to Mr Steve's great arachnid insecticide skills. Haha

Ah, I see! : )
Mike Prather
Hi Steve:

One problem you won't experience at the 2017 "Bash" is an old geezer from Glen Rose. (Not that I would not love to be there.)
While I'm at it with this mindless babble... if an Old Dog in a Tent shows up... keep that large mallet handy! LOL! (or maybe that Anti-Arachnid Spray!)

Would love to see Brentwood and Crockett Springs one more time before "croaksville" sets in! Life ain't fair... but we do the best we can with what we have to "work with!" Be well,, my generous friend.  -----Dave
Do you have a bed for me?  tentative dates 3-29 thru 4-1?
Teleman

Dave Ol Buddy, be careful or this old guy from Ohio may put a trip to Glen Rose on his bucket list.  I know your Ellen would really be upset with you if this Old Dog showed up at your door step.  Ha!!!

OD

Do you have a bed for me?  tentative dates 3-29 thru 4-1?

Yep! You got it Carl.. That takes the all the beds currently available.. Plenty of floor space and tent and wigwam areas outside, sofas & futons go next..
I got a hotel room for me....
The Bling