banner
SongRamp 2.0 - A World-wide, Member-Owned Site for Songwriters!

Its ON !!! Bash 2017

Dale is in..
Cool!
Mike Prather
Ya'll remember that I have a spare hotel room for 26th - 31st(checkout)
I must hurry and catch them, for I am their Leader.
I am wanting to come to the Songramp Bash and hang out with you guys! If no one else wants the room at the Best Western, I will take it. Thanks so much, Eddie!
Angie
C'mon Angie!

I am wanting to come to the Songramp Bash and hang out with you guys! If no one else wants the room at the Best Western, I will take it. Thanks so much, Eddie!

It's yours, Angie!
That is EXCELLENT!!!!   Ang... will I see you at NSAI Coordinator training on the 30th?  I'd sure love to have a buddy there with me.
The Bling

Alright Angie, will be great to see you!
Mike Prather
 Thanks so much, Eddie! Now am I understanding this correctly that you are not out any money on this room and that you are offering it to me free of charge? If they cost you anything I would want to re-imburse you. 

Diane - Yes, I plan to attend the NSAI Coordinator Training on Thursday and would love to have you as a buddy! Happy

Hi Steve and Mike! Looking forward to seeing you all! 
Angie
Excellent!!!  wooHOO!  I am looking forward to it!
The Bling
Good news, Angie. Looking forward to sharing some songs. 
Hi John, Yes, can't wait to share some songs with you and the others and hear what you've been working on!                
Angie

Thanks so much, Eddie! Now am I understanding this correctly that you are not out any money on this room and that you are offering it to me free of charge? If they cost you anything I would want to re-imburse you. 

Diane - Yes, I plan to attend the NSAI Coordinator Training on Thursday and would love to have you as a buddy! Happy

Hi Steve and Mike! Looking forward to seeing you all! 

I got a couple of rooms with points.  Both rooms have two queen beds, so if you want to round up a roomie, that's cool, too.

That is EXCELLENT!!!!   Ang... will I see you at NSAI Coordinator training on the 30th?  I'd sure love to have a buddy there with me.

Maybe you'll have another big surprise again this time!
Mike Prather
Well, that's awesome, Eddie!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Do you need to give the Best Western my name and give me a confirmation number or what do we need to do to make it all legit?

"another big surprise"???  What you talkin bout Mike?
Angie

Well, that's awesome, Eddie!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Do you need to give the Best Western my name and give me a confirmation number or what do we need to do to make it all legit?

I went along with Diane last year and we ended up getting to sit and listen to Aaron Barker while he sang a couple of songs. :)

Attachments
Mike Prather

I'll leave your name at the desk.  You can call me, if things get weird (except and Chiggerville, where that's the expected state of affairs!) 631-258-7334
If it ain't weird, it ain't here!

I went along with Diane last year and we ended up getting to sit and listen to Aaron Barker while he sang a couple of songs. :)

that was so cool!  :)
The Bling
Here we come!
Attachments
yeehaw!

Attachments

We will need to be at Bobby's Idle Hour by 6:00 p.m., Weds. March 29, and all we need is our instruments.  They have the PA system.

So... as far as I can tell, only three of us have signed up to play:  Diane Gee-Frasca, Carl Schwitzer, and Mike Prather.  I will give these names to the organizers of this event.  Looking forward to it!
The Bling

Guys, the Old Dog is doubtful for this trip because I just ripped out the ass end of my last pair of jammies and don't think I can replace them in time.  If Di has a old tent laying around and willing to use it for a patch, I may reconcider.

Hey, I read that you will be attending Bobby's Idol Hour and a few of you will be performing there, thanks to MAB, Charles and Janet Cox.  Please don't mention the Old Dog's name to them because Janet will kiss you and Charles will shoot you.  Ha!!!  Only teasing because they are truly wonderful people.

Hey, allow me to share the story behind Bobby's Idol Hour Bar because it won't be around much longer.  I had no idea until MAB informed me but that location known as Bobby's Idol Hour was a Nashville hang out for many songwriters, artists, Publishers, and Label people for years on Music Row during the old hay day of the traditional country era of the 50's, 60's, 70's,  until present times.  However; it is set for the wrecking ball to make room for new development taking over the former historic sites in Nashville (within a year or so). 

That location is prime real estate for new development and will be gone forever very soon, so it is truly an honor for those of you that will be allowed to perform there before it is torn down forever.  I only tell you this because you make it seem as a nice little place to play an open mic; but it is truly a historical place and it won't be around much longer after your visit this year. 

Our friend MAB doesn't get much credit but when the business was falling off a couple of years ago, MAB took it upon himself to become a regular on Wednesday afternoons (his regular spot is at 4:00pm) but he shows up by 1:00pm and often sets in with other singer/songwriters to help them out with their sets, and stays long after his show to support the other singer/songwriters also.  He truly helped keep the doors open long after business fell off and helped his buddy Sam increase his business on Wednesday Sam's Jam (Sam being the host) become a popular place for newer singer/songwriters to play.  MAB also helped  his new friends to town Janet and Charles Cox start their own open mic on Thursday nights and make it become a favorite place to play as well.

So enjoy your trip and enjoy your visit to the old neighborhood bar "Bobby's Idol Hour" but please realize the honor it is for you to visit there and perform there.

OD

Right.. there are actually two bashes going on this year, in two different locations....

bash #1 -- Nashville, March 26-April 2

bash #2 -- Sidmouth, England, UK, across the ocean, April 8-April 15

I'd like to have a bash #3 in Utah in the fall too... Anyone up for that?

I would be interested in attending a bash in Utah. My husband, John, and I lived in Salt Lake City for a couple of years and have talked about returning sometime. It's such a beautiful state!
Angie

I'll leave your name at the desk.  You can call me, if things get weird (except and Chiggerville, where that's the expected state of affairs!) 631-258-7334

O.K., Eddie.  I just saw your number at the end of this post. Got it in my phone. Here's my cell phone #:  870-926-7556 for anyone that would like to have it. If you would like for me to have your number, just text me and tell me who you are and I will add you to my contacts.  

Angie