banner
SongRamp 2.0 - A World-wide, Member-Owned Site for Songwriters!

Instructional lacking or can't find

How do I import my songs already on original ramp? Or do I have to do again from scratch? Denali Mick
Mick Adams said...

How do I import my songs already on original ramp? Or do I have to do again from scratch? Denali Mick

Hi Mick, if you were a financial member at the time of transfer, your songs would have been imported into an archive account set up at the time of transfer. If you were not financial then , yes, you will have to create an account ( which you have done) and upload your songs again
This space is available for fee paid advertising.
John is correct - we only mass-moved songs for Paying Members. Those are in a new section called <username> Archives - found on the left hand side of the Ramp Wall screen
I must hurry and catch them, for I am their Leader.
Eddie or John,

Both your replies seem to indicate I am NOT a paying member at time of transfer. I am.

It seems that maybe I created an account on 2.0 when I didn't have to. I say this because it is titled Mick Adams, not DenaliMick. This is very confusing to me (And perhaps others). Also, tried to follow Eddie's directions to my archived songs, but can't get there from his path. Please be as specific as possible, cause this is getting very frustrating. Mick

PS Also, what does "Subscribe" with choices of "Yes" and "No" mean at bottom of the message page mean (Just above submit)? Thanks!
Hey Mick, have you tried signing on using the DenaliMick name ? also the subscribe means you will get a notification whenever there are new replies to the thread.
Mike Prather
Mick Adams said...

Eddie or John,

Both your replies seem to indicate I am NOT a paying member at time of transfer. I am.

It seems that maybe I created an account on 2.0 when I didn't have to. I say this because it is titled Mick Adams, not DenaliMick. This is very confusing to me (And perhaps others). Also, tried to follow Eddie's directions to my archived songs, but can't get there from his path. Please be as specific as possible, cause this is getting very frustrating. Mick

PS Also, what does "Subscribe" with choices of "Yes" and "No" mean at bottom of the message page mean (Just above submit)? Thanks!

Replied privately

Hey Mick, have you tried signing on using the DenaliMick name ? also the subscribe means you will get a notification whenever there are new replies to the thread.

Hi Mikey,
I've checked the back end and it seems a glitch prevented his paid account from being moved over. It will be fixed soon

john